Pathways Treatment Facility provides residential treatment to men and women over the age of 18 who suffer from drug addiction and or alcoholism. Our goal is to provide you with a safe non-shaming, healthy environment for you to stabilize in, and from the immediate effects of your current drug or alcohol use.
The length of treatment will be individualized for each person. The typical stay is 30-90 days.
Pathways Treatment Facility believes that your time and resources are valuable, so we provide a very structured program to make the best of your time and resources.
We will provide to you:
- Individual treatment planning.
- Individual and group counseling.
- Educational groups and lectures.
- Relapse prevention and individualized discharge planning.
- A full continuum of care, providing step down services as needed, including 52 weeks of Relapse Prevention group at no additional charge will be provided to those who complete their treatment successfully.
- Family counseling and family visiting.
- Linkages to outside services.
- 12 steps and other community support meetings.
- Daily exercise.
- Spiritual activities that include church services.
- Clean comfortable living and common areas.
- Medication supervision and scheduling.
- Nutritious meals and snacks. Special dietary needs are addressed as needed.