1. What DUI programs does Pathways offer?
Pathways offers both first offender and multiple offender programs
- 6 week: $260
- 3 Month: $590
- 6 Month: $860
- 9 Month: $1,240
- 18 Month: $1,620
2. What are Pathways’ enrollment hours? Where do I go to enroll?
All enrollments are held at Pathways on 430 Teegarden Ave, Yuba City, Ca 95991
- Enrollments are on a walk-in basis.
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM & 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- There are no walk-in enrollments from 8:00 AM-11:00 AM every second Wednesday of the month
Reinstatement and Transfer In enrollments are only by appointment. Please call Pathways at
(530) 674-4530 to schedule your enrollment appointment. (We do not schedule same day appointments)
3. What am I required to bring in to enroll?
- Picture ID
- California driver’s license number or X number
- Court referral if courts are requiring the program or a DMV H-6 printout
- Down payment ($150)
- Violation Date
4. What forms of payments are accepted?
- Check(down payment and last payment cannot be in the form of a check)
- Credit Card: Only Visa and Master Card
- Money Order
Payments are accepted Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM to 8:30 PM
5. Does Pathways offer weekend classes?
Yes; We offer classes Monday through Saturday
6. In what languages does Pathways offer classes?
7. If I am terminated from the program do I lose all my completed hours and money paid?
Clients that are terminated from the program and need to re-enroll into the same program will be given credit for all completed hours and money paid as long the re-enrollment is within 2 years of the termination date
8. Does Pathways accept out of state DUI cases?
Yes; All out of state DUI cases must go through David Scott. Please call (530) 741-1428
9. How do I get a restricted driver’s license?
For any information on your driver’s license please call DMV’s Mandatory Actions Unit at (916) 657-6525