Pathways Treatment Facility provides Outpatient Treatment services to men and women over the age of 18.Outpatient Treatment meets three times a week for ten weeks, each session is one hour. Pathways can tailor this program to fit your needs and schedule.
Outpatient Treatment services admission can be used as a step down program from our Intensive Outpatient program, or as an individualized program for yourself. Admission into this program will be determined at time of assessment.
We will provide to you:
- Individual treatment planning.
- Individual and group counseling.
- Educational groups and lectures.
- Relapse prevention and individualized discharge planning.
- A full continuum of care, providing step down services as needed, including 52 weeks of Relapse Prevention group at no additional charge will be provided to those who complete their treatment successfully.
- Linkages to outside services.
- 12 steps and other community support.