Pathways Treatment Facility provides Day Treatment services to men and women over the age of 18. Day treatment services are considered an outpatient type of treatment that meets Monday thru Saturday from 9:00am to 4:00pm, lunch is provided.
Day Treatment services admission can be used as an alternative to residential care or as a step down program from our detoxification or residential program. Admission to Day treatment will be determined at time of assessment.
We will provide to you:
- Individual treatment planning.
- Individual and group counseling.
- Educational groups and lectures.
- Relapse prevention and individualized discharge planning.
- A full continuum of care, providing step down services as needed, including 52 weeks of Relapse Prevention group at no additional charge will be provided to those who complete their treatment successfully.
- Family counseling.
- Linkages to outside services.
- 12 steps and other community support.